School of Mathematical Sciences
9 Rainforest Walk
(+61) (0)39 905 4462
yann.bernard "at" monash.edu
- Ends of immersed minimal and Willmore surfaces in asymptotically flat spaces, to appear (2015), Joint work with Tristan Rivière.
- Noether's theorem and the Willmore functional, Adv. Calc. Var. to appear (2015).
- Spherocytosis and the Helfrich functional, to appear (2015). Joint-work with Glen Wheeler and Valentina-Mira Wheeler.
- Concentration-compactness and finite-time singularities for the Chen flow, in preparation (2014). Joint-work with Glen Wheeler and Valentina-Mira Wheeler.
- On Chen's conjecture, in preparation (2015). Joint-work with Glen Wheeler.
- Autour des surfaces de Willmore, Images des Mathématiques (2014).
- Analysis of constrained Willmore surfaces, Comm. PDE to appear (2015).
- Energy quantization for the Willmore functional and applications, Annals of Math. 180, no. 1 (2014), 87-136. Joint-work with Tristan Rivière.
- Singularity removability at branch points for Willmore surfaces, Pacific J. Math. 265, no. 2 (2013), 257-311. Joint-work with Tristan Rivière.
- On the structure of minimizers of causal variational principles in the non-compact and equivariant settings, Adv. Calc. Var. 7, no. 1 (2014), 27-57. Joint-work with Felix Finster.
- Local Palais-Smale sequences for the Willmore functional, Comm. Anal. Geom. 19, no. 3 (2011), 563-599. Joint-work with Tristan Rivière.
- Diffusive limits for the Knudsen gas in thin channels with accommodation on the boundary, Asympt. Anal. 64 (2009), 100-123.
- Non-existence of black-hole solutions of the electroweak
Einstein-Dirac-Maxwell-Yang/Mills equations , Class. Quant. Gravity 23 (2006), 4433-4451.