: Ex. 2 Timetable Construction
Make up an HTML table of your timetable for the week.
- Show the subjects you take.
- Include in the table links to the subject info. on the web.
- Show the time, room, subject code and lecturer's name for each class you
- Include links to the lecturers' home pages.
- Choose a method to clearly visualize the times when you are attending lectures,
tutes, lunch and when you have free time etc.
- You might also wish to include extra-curricula activites (such as club meetings
or sport participation).
(You might not want to put your personal activities on the the web for security
reasons but if you don't mind, it would be beneficial for you to post this page
(or a different one) online just to see how everything works!)
Alan Dorin & Jon McCormack 1999,2000