- My pre-submission seminar presentation.
- I presented a poster outlining my doctoral research at the Third Heidelberg Laureate Forum 2015 in Germany.
- P. Kasarapu, L. Allison, Minimum message length estimation of mixtures of multivariate Gaussian and von Mises-Fisher distributions, Machine Learning, 2015, Vol. 100, No. 2-3, Pages 333-378. [PDF] [software]
- I gave an oral presentation of this paper at ECML-PKDD 2015 in Porto, Portugal.
- The poster based on this work was also presented at the conference.
- An extended version is available as a preprint on arXiv.
- A. S. Konagurthu, P. Kasarapu, L. Allison, J. H. Collier, A. M. Lesk, On sufficient statistics of least-squares superposition of vector sets. Journal of Computational Biology, 2015, Vol. 22, No. 6, Pages 487-497. [PDF] (the journal version supersedes the conference publication in RECOMB 2014)
- P. Kasarapu, M. G. de la Banda, A. S. Konagurthu, On representing protein folding patterns using non-linear parametric curves, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, 2014, Vol. 11, No. 6, Pages 1218-1228. [PDF] [software]
- P. Kasarapu, Minimum Message Length based Mixture Modelling using Bivariate von Mises Distributions with Applications to Bioinformatics, preprint on arXiv.
- P. Kasarapu, Modelling of directional data using Kent distributions, preprint on arXiv.
- A. S. Konagurthu, P. Kasarapu, L. Allison, J. H. Collier, A. M. Lesk, On sufficient statistics of least- squares superposition of vector sets. In the Eighteenth Annual International Conference on Research in Computational Molecular Biology (RECOMB), 2014 [PDF]
- P. Kasarapu, M. Saravanan, P. Garigipati, Exploring social patterns in mobile data, In the Second International Conference on Advances in Databases, Knowledge, and Data Applications, 2010 [PDF]
- Mohan Saravanan, Kasarapu Parthan, Prasad Garigipati. Method and arrangement for segmentation of telecommunication customers. US Patent 20,130,179,223, issued July 2013.