Java Sokoban is a port of
to java by Tim MacKenzie.
This version is currently incomplete and still under (irregular) development.
The game, although fairly complete is still lacking a few features:
- Displays intro before all code is loaded.
- Multiple levels of graphics - will use drawing primitives, then
basic graphics (one style of wall graphic) and finally full graphics.
- Extensive multi-threading.
- Object "drag", calculates most efficienct path (this is quite
computationally expensive and gives some indication of Java's speed).
- Score registration
- Control panel is limited.
- Startup is still a very jerky under some browsers.
Here are some