- E.g. A respondent did not fill in a field in the form.
- E.g. A rain-fall figure is missing because the gauge broke.
- data Maybe t = Nothing | Just t
- 'Maybe' is a standard Haskell type which
can be used to code missing data.
- For inductive inference, the new operators
- 'modelMaybe' turns a
Model of Bool (missing-ness) and a
Model of data-space ds into a
Model of (Maybe ds), and
- 'estModelMaybe' turns an estimator for a
Model of data-space ds into an
estimator for a
Model of (Maybe ds).
Created with "vi (Linux & Solaris)", charset=iso-8859-1