Goofey usage summary information
Nov '97 - Apr '98
Nothing particularly special with these stats... it seems like the same people
are spending inordinate amounts of time goofing around...
- By messages received
- By messages sent
- By usage (sent + received)
- By number of people who sent messages to user
- By number of people you sent messages to
- By sender/recipient
- By number of messages to self
- By number of recipients for message
- The columns in this table and the next are:
rank, count, number of recipients, user.
The data may be slightly inaccurate, as it assumes that if two
consecutive records have the same sender then they were part of the same
goof, thus if a user sent two separate goofs without anyone sending
a message in the meantime they would be counted as a single goof.
- By number of recipients for message,
but sorted by number of recipients
- By number of goofs
- This is a summary of the information in
the above two tables, and has the same constraints. The columns
are: rank, number of messages sent, number received (=sum(count *
number of recipients)), avg(recipients), stddev(recipients), user.
Here are some old records: