- One paper on open-vocabulary scene graph generation has been accepted at ECCV’22.
- One comparative study of pre-trained language models for continual learning has been accepted at ICLR’22.
- One paper on graph embedding & compression has been accepted at IEEE TNNLS.
- Two papers on question answering & generation accepted at EMNLP’21.
- One paper on scene graph-based human-object interaction accepted at ICCV’21.
- Two papers, on event detection and summarisation, accepted at ACL’21.
- One paper on graph embedding accepted at IJCAI’21.
- One paper on house price prediction with geospatial network embedding has been accepted at the journal of Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery.
- Two papers, on continual relation extraction and imbalanced defect prediction, have been accepted at AAAI’21.